Agenda for the workshop ‘Transform your business DNA'
Here’s a suggested workshop agenda for a change session with your complete team. Of course we can adjust the agenda to your specific wishes.
Opening, business goals, introduction and logistics
Part I - What’s happening in today’s international markets?
- What is happening in the markets, at the competition and in the buying behavior?
- What are the high-level Microsoft product and distribution strategies?
- Why is Microsoft moving from a product approach to a platform strategy?
Part II – The business impact on your own company
- What is the business impact of all these changes on Microsoft Dynamics partners?
- How does Microsoft see the successful “partner of the future”?
- How are you doing so far compared to other D365 partners and what can be the next steps?
Part III – The impact on your various departments
- We are all moving from selling licenses to a consumption model. How can you keep your customers happy and how to prevent churn?
- What does the move from mega customizations to (more) standard solutions mean for your marketing, your sales, your implementation methodology and your attitude in general?
- How can you use Organizational Change Management to deliver more Project Success?
Part IV - The impact on your individual employees
- What does this all mean for mindset and for skill sets?
- What are the most important substantive changes for the various roles in your company?
- What can individual employees in these roles do to deliver more added value in their jobs?