The successful Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner COSMO CONSULT recently changed her Go-to-Market model. In line with Microsoft’s move to an intelligent cloud platform, the company added a new role in her sales organization: Customer Success Manager.
While this is a popular function title these days, COSMO CONSULT has a crystal clear plan for this role. The company wants here CSM’s to switch from selling licenses and services towards making their customers the real winners of digital transformation. And yes, that's a substantial change!
These are some of the main goals of this program:
- Moving from product selling to a platform approach
- Switching conversation partners from IT and Finance towards C-level
- Supporting customers in their transformation processes
I’m contributing to this comprehensive program as a trainer, sparring partner and inspirator with workshop topics like:
- Business transformation for C-level
- How to define customer success on C-level?
- Outside-In thinking
- Understanding C-level and building trust
- Communication skills for impactful C-level conversations
- How to grow from a seller to an Industry Networked Consultant
We’ve already done several workshops that included lots of learnings, good discussions, challenging exercises and new insights. And luckily we have some fun as well! ;-9
This is what some of the attendees say:
- “Thank you for your mentoring and coaching, Guus. Excellent program!”
- “Many Thanks Guus for teaching and guiding us in this new and passionate roll!”
- “Thank you very much for your support, Guus! Very much appreciated!”
- “Guus, thanks for guiding us in that important way of change”
Because of these positive results, the preparation for the second CSM group has already started.
I’m looking forward to see these first seven CSM pro’s excel in their new roles soon!
#customersuccess #dynamics365 #projectsuccess