Today’s fast changing markets force Microsoft Dynamics 365 partners to adapt the way they market, sell, implement and support.
Successful Austrian D365 partner NAVAX asked me to deliver a provocative presentation at the kick-off event for their marketing, sales and product-management teams.
In my session I’ve talked about many important topics including:
- The necessity to become a true customer-centric organisation
- What today’s 3 biggest challenges for D365 partners are
- Why transformation is the crucial part of digital transformation
- Why educating the customer’s management is decisive for project success
- How to improve the conversion ratio on leads
- And what it needs to become a trusted advisor
I’ve also mirrored these topics to the current state of the NAVAX website. And as is likely the case with any D365 partner, we’ve found room for improvement.
This is what Christoph Hammer, manager marketing, sales & product-management said:
“Guus sprinkled salt in every wound possible. But fortunately with humor, which makes it easier to accept the pain 😉! In many things on how markets and customers are evolving he is absolutely right and it is great to get his external view.”
#microsoftpartner; #dynamics365; #businesstransformation; #digitaltransformation