Podcast at MSDW.com on business transformation and my newest book
Here's a podcast that I recently recorded with Jason Gumpert, the chief editor of www.msdynamicsworld.com. This portal has over 70,000 registered readers who are active in the Microsoft Dynamics channel: partners, current and potential customers and Microsoft employees.
In a 50 minutes recording we discussed a number of topics that are super relevant for Microsoft Dynamics partners who want to prepare for after COVID-19 project success, like:
- what is digital transformation and what is my personal take on that?
- why digital transformation is NOT and IT project!
- why executive sponsorship is crucial for success how can Microsoft Dynamics partners improve the quality of their C-level conversations?
- why improvement of the Microsoft SureStep methodology is required NOW
- why I wrote a new book on the 'transformation part' of digital transformation
- and how Microsoft Dynamics partners can use this book the educate the C-level of their customers and generate new leads