Today’s fast changing markets force Microsoft Dynamics 365 partners to adapt the way they market, sell, implement and support.
Successful German D365 partner MODUS Consult asked me to deliver a provocative presentation at their internal Sales Circle event for their marketing and sales teams.
In my session I talked about many important topics including:
- The necessity for MODUS and her customers to become true customer-centric organizations
- What today's 3 biggest challenges for D365 partners are
- Why transformation is the crucial part of digital transformation
- Why speed of action and Time-to-Value are so important these days
- Why educating customer’s management is decisive for project success
- And what it needs to become a trusted advisor
I also mirrored these topics to the current state of the MODUS positioning and website. And as is likely the case with any D365 partner, we’ve found some room for improvement.
This is what CEO Bernhard Alsdorf said: “Guus clearly sums up all our challenges. A contribution that challenged and promoted the MODUS Sales Circle.”
I want to thank Torsten Staschik and Bernhard Alsdorf for having me and I wish you success with the follow-up.
#microsoftpartner; #dynamics365; #businesstransformation;